Beach weddings are so passé! If you are looking at something simple yet stylish, elegant and classy yet intimate.. we suggest you hop onto a Yacht to say “I do.” Get ready to make your wedding an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!
Top 5 Reasons to have your wedding on a yacht:
1. Survey ranks yacht weddings as “top 25 places to get married !”.
2. Yacht companies typically have professional wedding or event coordinators to assist you with details of your wedding and reception. They provide more than just a venue option: photographer, florals, catering, etc. Many yachts have galleys with catering prepared fresh on board.
3. Imagine your beautiful wedding photos with the Bay in the background – there will be plenty of fresh air and beautiful views with sunsets and city lights.
4. There are many yacht styles to choose from: the romantic antique style to contemporary elegance.
5. Your family and friends will have fond memories of your unique event for years to come. If you are looking at a small get-together with your closest family and friends- there’s just no better option. You could drop them off later and continue with your honeymoon to your dream destination aboard the yacht too!
Visit remote beaches and islands that cruise ships and hotel guests never see. Wake up in a different pristine bay each morning. Enjoy breakfast in bed or watch the world wake up from the cockpit. Sail, snorkel, scuba dive, hike, explore ashore or just relax in a hammock and enjoy being pampered. Take a picnic on a private beach. You set the pace, the itinerary and each day’s activities, day by day. Dance under the stars on a beach after enjoying a fabulous candle lit dinner created by your personal chef. Tortola or Tahiti, we can arrange a truly romantic honeymoon you will never forget.
The cost of a yacht charter depends on a variety of factors: the size of the boat, the amenities, the number of nights the yacht will be chartered for, and whether the charter is crewed or bareboat. As we poked around the web for this article, we found crewed yacht charter packages starting around $2,000 per person for a week — but don’t be surprised to see prices well above that amount. Yacht Charters charges $20,000 per week for up to four people would include your own gourmet chef, spacious king-size staterooms, en suite bath, and other nice amenities.