SeaMaster 32 has a deep v sea going hull shape designed in New Zealand. It is very safe and stable with a self draining cockpit and a double hull concept. This highly efficient planning craft makes for economic running with a larger volume and the largest loading capacity. With high structural build quality and design features that suit the Indian coastline, the SeaMaster 32 is a very user friendly boat with equipment and engines installed and tested in the Indian enviroment, warrentied and servicable. It provides for cost effective running and maintanence AMC contracts are also available.
- Length over all 9.5 mts 31’ 5”
• Beam (max) 3.1 mts 10 ‘ 2”
• Draft 1 ft 7 inches.
• Dry wt. Hull only. 1500 Kgs.
• Displacement. Full load. 4000 kgs.
• Engine.Single or twin. 150 Hp – 400 hp .
• Speed. 20-25 Knots cruising.
• Speed Max 45 Knots.
1. The size required for safe and comfortable usage along the west coast of India and Mumbai harbour.
2. Option of sports boat with windscreen and soft canopy , hard top , full cover with air con as executive water taxi.
3. Engine options , single or twin diesels inboards / sterndrives or outboard motors from between 100 hp to 500 hp. Twin 100 hp give 30 knots with 15 persons .Twin 250 hp gives 45 knots with 15 persons.
4. High beam and volume thus large carrying capacity and early planning and good economy particularly with the lower hp engine.
For the price and more information on the SeaMaster 32 contact:
Goa – Mr. Maneck Contractor
+91 0832 2279894
Mumbai – Mr. Phiroze Contractor
+91 22 23720603