For yacht parties, boats for hire and charter packages in Mumbai, book a thrilling harbor cruise on a speed boat, visit Mandwa, Alibaug and back, or plan high tea, a launch or a corporate meeting aboard a luxury yacht, explore your options on the waters around Mumbai and do it in style!
FYI on Yacht Charters in Mumbai, India and International Packages:
- Speed Boats & Sports Cruisers for a fun ride within the Mumbai harbour costs in the range of Rs.5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- and can take 6 to 8 persons.
2. Cabin Cruisers and Motor Yachts are ideal to entertain friends if a day out at sea is what you’re looking for. They can take upto 12 persons and start at Rs. 10,000/- and can go upto Rs.25,000/- depending on their size and brand.
3. Luxury Motor Yachts which can take upto 25 persons start at Rs. 60,000/-.
4. Super Yachts or Mega Yachts are chartered for international holidays at exotic boating destinations the world over! For 10 persons, they start at 50,000 Euros and can go upto 80,000 Euros per week.
- Sail Yachts and Catamarans can take 8 to 12 persons and fall in the range of Rs.8000/- to Rs.15,000/-.
6. Motor Cats accommodate 25 persons and start at Rs.12,000/-.
7. The Classic Wooden Dhow or the Arabian Style Dhow accommodates 45 persons and starts at Rs.1.2 lakhs.
8. Water Sports that include jet ski, kayaking, banana boat rides and float rides start at Rs.500/- and packages can go up to Rs.1500/-.
The rates above are for renting the boats and may vary as Fuel and F&B costs may be charged separately.
Some may underestimate the importance of proper yachting etiquette, but following simple rules can be a matter of safety as well as respect. When chartering a yacht, you may feel luxuriously spoiled, as the crew’s number one goal is to please you. Click the following link to read more on:
Yachting Etiquette: Mind You Manners While Chartering A Yacht!
For your CHARTER INQUIRY CLICK HERE
Sailing is fuel-free and motor-free! It gives us a break from the busy life of the city and is an adventure within the city itself. It is near to nature… A beautiful experience! ASL no bar, everyone’s invited. IndiaYachtPage.com is taking Sailing to the MAX in the Mumbai Harbour and is working towards getting as many people on the water as possible this season! So, if you are curious to know what sailing is all about and would like to experience it once for FREE, do contact us TODAY on +91 9820673466 / email@example.com ! We will help you out with the complete information for memberships with clubs, sailing schools and individual companies in Mumbai, India that offer to teach sailing and rent out sailboats for cruising.