The number of visitors per month on India Yacht Page has been steadily increasing. Growing traffic and sales online is a completely different ball game and having a well designed, professional website is only half the story. You need the traffic to go along with it to get any real traction. The four pillars that strengthen your website’s performance are Content, SEO, Online Marketing & PR and an Interactive Platform.
Content: Keep it fresh and unique. Knowing the right types of words that searchers use in a toolbar of a search engine can help you to attract targeted web traffic to a website. Have a news section or a blog with regular updates.
SEO: Even the best content in the world won’t save you if your site isn’t built with search engines in mind. Use meta keywords, title tags, sitemaps, Google profile & Google maps and last but not the least – back links; linking out to high quality websites definitely improves your ranking.
Online Marketing & PR: E-newsletters and Online Social and Professional networks play a crazy role! A visitor should be able to ‘subscribe’ to the information on your website through email, rss, facebook, twitter and youtube. Join communities related to your niche and promote your business out there.
Interactive Platform: Besides unique copy, having images, videos, advertising freebies, special offers / discounts really grabs attention. Make sure an interested visitor is able to ‘share’ the content as well, leave comments, feedback and contact you easily. Many websites have live chat for queries.
India Yacht Page is an industry specific website and encourages companies to use this platform to better their visibility online. We work at bettering your website’s performance. A company listing @ INR5,800/- only for the whole year offers:
- Complete Company Profile & Contact Information with link to your website under the categories of your choice as per products and services.
- Content Creation: submit articles, press releases, press clippings, talk about a new product/service & company news. Every article carries your complete contact info and is saved in our archives to be accessed anytime.
- If your company does not have a website, we make a page onwww.IndiaYachtPage.comespecially for you! We promote our website on social and professional online networks which keep the eyeball multiplying.
- Regular coverage in our newsletter that is mailed to an audience of national & international boating companies, visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletter, club members and sailors, charter & sales inquirers, media and boat owners and promoted via social media.
- We have an average of 70% new visitors every month.
Before you begin your journey in these many directions, do take your first step towards us! Presently listed member companies already benefit from us, what’s keeping you at bay?
Contact Us Today!