Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as website traffic, conversions, brand awareness, creating a positive brand association and communication and interaction with key audiences
Only by establishing your goals can you measure your social media ROI. If you’re new to social media marketing you might believe that a few blog posts, daily, random status updates, and a healthy number of “followers” and “likes” are going to magically grow your business. The truth is: this stuff takes real planning and dedication. Serious online marketers know that in order to harness the power of social media you need to incorporate a deliberate mixture of:
- Listening to your audience
- Sharing your relevant message
- Enabling others to share your relevant message
Real social media marketing takes dedication!
Social media communication concept
To some entrepreneurs, social media marketing is the “next big thing,” a temporary yet powerful fad that must be taken advantage of while it’s still in the spotlight. To others, it’s a buzzword with no practical advantages and a steep, complicated learning curve. Your social media strategy originates from your solid content marketing strategy. Great content gets people to share, and that sharing widens your audience to a whole new world of potential fans, friends, and customers. Whether you’re a large business or a lone entrepreneur, social media marketing can be the most inexpensive and powerful marketing tool in your arsenal to build the trust and authority that — in the best case — helps exponentially grow your business. You need to consider the following three points if you are still not convinced on why or how social media can impact your business:
- Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on social media, which means your potential social media traffic and conversions are being poached. Don’t let your competitors reap all the benefits while you stand idly by. If, somehow, your competition is not involved on social media, there’s even more of a reason to get started—the field is open.
2. The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social media is all about relationship building, and it tends to grow exponentially as your followers tell their friends, and their friends tell their friends, and so on. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be able to start growing that audience.
3. Potential Losses Are Insignificant. Realistically, you don’t have anything to lose by getting involved in social media. The amount of time and money it takes to create your profiles and start posting is usually minimal, compared to other marketing channels. Just six hours a week or a few hundred dollars is all it takes to establish your presence.
Here are fifteen tips to guide you and get you going with your social e-marketing on Facebook and Whatsapp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogging on Google or WordPress, etc:
- Post content that interests your customers
- Post a variety of content – photos, press release, videos
- End a post with a question to encourage interaction
- Don’t post too frequently, make each post count!
- Allow fans to write on your wall
- Get creative with contests
- Try selecting a monthly topic, planning is very essential
- Tagging can be annoying, use it relevantly
- Create groups and join groups in order to widen your reach when you share content with them
- Use ‘link posts’ to drive people to your website
- Share exclusive discounts and promotions
- Be timely – very important, post the right thing at the right time as per recent events/occasion and punctuality.
- Review the performance of your posts via page insights
- Reply to comments
- Add description and links to photos and always use keywords in the content you post
We hope this post has been informative for you! Connect with India Yacht Page to know more on how we can help you with industry specific e-marketing to promote and grow your enterprise. Call / sms +91 9820673466 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we offer in this space to all our member companies.